- Richard Cauthen-volunteering 2 years
- I can kind of relate to these children and understand some of what they are going through. I also have a lot of love for
all children and am a very compassionate person with a big heart.
- Just knowing that I have helped these children in different ways makes me feel really good inside about myself along with
the tears of joy and peace.
- Just knowing the children's background and what they have had to go through. All the big or little things they face in
their young lives, it's really heart breaking and has made me want to fight that much harder to help them be in safe, loving,
and permanent homes.
- Volunteering for the Guardian ad Litem Program is one of the most rewarding things you can do. It is also something that
can fill a void in your life (and everyone has one) along with knowing that if you can help at least one abused/neglected
or dependent child, then that's at least one part of our future.